Eligibility & Entry:
1. The Dacia #FlairPlay Awards Competition (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) who are over the age of 16. If the entrant is under the age of 18 they must have the express permission of their parent or guardian to enter the competition. The ‘Promotion’ excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd and their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The Promotion will run from 08:00 on 18/02/2017 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 17/04/2016 (the “Closing Date”). To enter this Promotion, entrants must post a video of themselves (or others) performing a rugby-related skill (the “skill”) of their choice.
Entrants must either:
• Post their video to the Dacia UK Facebook page with the hashtag #FlairPlay
• Post their video to Facebook (setting the post visibility to ‘Public’), while tagging DaciaUK and mentioning #FlairPlay in their comments on the video
• Post their video to Twitter, while tagging @DaciaUK and mentioning #FlairPlay in their tweet
All entries to be received by the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.
a. The “Post”: Footage can be from a training session, match or any location, but the entrant must have permission from all people featured in the video to use it for this purpose.
b. Entries may feature either an individual or a group of individuals. If a group of individuals is featured, the entrant will be deemed to be the user who shared the video on social media.
c. To be eligible to win the grand prize, all participants in the video must be aged 16 or over. If an entrant is aged 16 or 17 they must have written permission from their legal guardian to claim the prize.
d. ‘Rugby-related skill’: The term refers to any skill, trick or rugby move that incorporates a rugby ball.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware, the entrant’s Facebook privacy settings or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. By validly entering the competition, the entrant gives the Promoter permission to share the video on the Promotor’s social media pages and use the video in future advertising content however they see fit. Given the nature of the internet, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that the Promoter shall not be responsible for the use of the video by third parties.
8. The grand prize is supplied by Renault UK Limited. This is a community event to be held at a grassroots/community club (the “host club”) agreed upon by the winner and Renault UK (see below) in addition to up to four tickets to the Dacia Magic Weekend. There will be a maximum of five winners. There will be a maximum of five events taking place.
a. ‘Grassroots/Community Club’: this term refers to any Rugby League club that is registered with the Rugby Football League (the “RFL”) and sits below Kingstone Press League 1 in the Rugby League pyramid.
b. Renault UK will aid with the organisation and promotion of each event. Renault UK will provide the following as a minimum:
• Rugby league training equipment;
• Vehicles to be displayed at the event;
• Super League personnel and additional event staff as required;
• Dacia and Dacia Skill Showroom branding assets;
Exact details on the above are to be confirmed with the host club. These provisions will come as free of charge to the host club.
c. Final discretion on a club’s capacity to host lies with Renault UK. The prize can be revoked at any point up to one week before the agreed upon date for the event, should the host club be deemed unfit to host the event by Renault UK.
d. The date of the events will be confirmed with each host club. Renault UK reserve the right to change the agreed date of each event at any time.
e. In regards to the tickets to the Dacia Magic Weekend, costs such as transport and accommodation are not included as part of the prize.
9. All prizes cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
c. any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
12. Up to twenty entrants will be shortlisted by the promoter and/or its agents to be considered for the grand prize. There will be a maximum of five grand prize winners chosen from this shortlist, who will win an event for the club of their choice. The grand prize winning videos will be selected on merit of the skill involved as far as possible. The grand prize winners will be selected by the vote of the Dacia Judging Panel consisting of Rugby League staff and players, Renault UK staff and at least one unaffiliated individual. This vote will take place behind closed doors.
13. The Judging Panel’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The twenty entrants who make it onto the shortlist will win a pair of tickets to a Betfred Super League match regardless of whether they eventually win the grand prize.
a. Super League matches exclude: The Dacia Magic Weekend, any Ladbrokes Challenge Cup matches and the Betfred Super League Grand Final.
b. These will be chosen by and at the discretion of Renault UK and/or their agents
c. Renault UK reserve the right to change the Betfred Super League match to which each winner will attend up until seven days before the originally agreed match.
d. Costs such as transport to the match and accommodation are not included as part of this prize.
15. The grand prize winners will be notified within 2 weeks of the Promotion Closing Date via a Facebook comment to the users account used at time of entry. If no reply is received within 48 hours of notification, a new winner will be chosen. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
16. The twenty shortlisted entrants will be notified before the closing date of the Promotion. If no reply is received within 48 hours of notification, a new entrant will be chosen for the shortlist. No further compensation will be provided to the previous entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, such shortlisted entrants will still be in with a chance of winning the grand prize.
17. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
19. Renault UK Ltd will send the name and county of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition. To request the name and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS. Promoter: Renault UK Limited, registered address at The Rivers Office, Denham Way, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS. Company number: 00082932.