- The UK’s fifth Dacia Day is completely free and set to be the biggest ever
- Dacia Day 2017 is on Sunday 27th August at the stunning Broughton Hall in Yorkshire
- Up to 800 Dacia owners plus family and friends are set to attend
- 500 test drives are available to Dacia customers on the day
- Free activities include guided tours of Broughton Hall, not usually available to the public
Hundreds of Dacia owners are set to gather at the Broughton Hall Estate in Yorkshire on Sunday 27th August for the UK’s fifth Dacia Day. The free event, exclusively for Dacia owners plus their family and friends, will be the biggest Dacia Day ever held in the UK with up to 800 people set to attend, as well as more than 100 dogs! The one-day get together will offer opportunities to meet with other passionate Dacia owners as well as a fun day out for the whole family.
There will be a kids area with face painting and bouncy castle, much to choose from for hungry foodies, free guided tours of Broughton Hall, not usually available to the public, plus a doggy day care area and the ever popular dog show.
Some of the UK’s Dacia owners’ clubs and online owner forums will also be joining in the day, putting on displays of some of the more interesting Dacias driving around the country for visitors to take a look at.
This year’s event will see Dacia customers able to test drive the full, recently updated model range, including the Duster on a dedicated 4x4 off-road course.
A Dacia ‘Genius Bar’ will feature on the site allowing visitors to discuss Dacia’s latest cars and updates with the team and product experts.