Dacia unveils value-enhancing Ambiance Prime Special Editions
6 April 2016
- New special edition versions of Sandero, Duster and Logan MCV
- Trim level builds on Ambiance specification with exterior enhancements
- Additional equipment worth as much as £1,190
- All finished in new and exclusive ‘Chestnut’ metallic body colour
- Special editions available from £7,295 – only £500 more than the standard Ambiance versions
- Shockingly affordable Dacia range starts from £5,995
Dacia has introduced the new Ambiance Prime special edition across its Sandero, Duster and Logan MCV model ranges, starting from £7,295, offering cost-conscious drivers something extra in every sense.
|Version||CO2 (g/km)||MPG (Combined)||Price (OTR)|
|Sandero Ambiance Prime 1.2 16V 75||130
|Sandero Ambiance Prime TCe 90||109
|Sandero Ambiance Prime dCi 90||90||80.7||£9,095|
|Logan Ambiance Prime 1.2 16V 75||130||48.7||£8,295|
|Logan Ambiance Prime TCe 90||109||57.7||£9,095|
|Logan Ambiance Prime dCi 90||90||80.7||£10,095|
|Duster Ambiance Prime 1.6 16V 115 4x2||145||44.1||£10,995|
|Duster Ambiance Prime 1.6 16V 115 4x4||155||41.5||£12,995|
|Duster Ambiance Prime dCi 110 4x2||115||64.2||£12,495|
|Duster Ambiance Prime dCi 110 4x4||123||60.1||£14,495|
Since the brand’s launch in the UK in 2013, Dacia has won numerous awards including What Car?’s ‘Best Small Car under £12,000’ for four consecutive years for the Sandero.
Dacia sold 26,228 vehicles in the UK in 2015, up 10 per cent compared to 2014. Over 70,000 Dacia models have been sold in the UK since its launch in January 2013.