18th January 2021, 11:00 – 14:00
Forget being showroom ready…book your car in now at Dacia's one-of-a-kind, specialist mud-wash and ensure you're primed and ready for your next family adventure.
Let Dacia's Adventure Ready team liberally and skilfully apply mud to your vehicle, covering the body, tyres and wheel arches - with a result that will immediately spark a sense of adventure and the need to get out exploring nature.*
Sorry, our Mud Wash is now closed
*These terms and conditions apply to bookings made for the Adventure Ready Dacia Mud Wash event (“Event”). By making a booking, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
1. The Event shall take place on 18 January 2022 from 11:00am to 14:00pm at Renault London West (Western Ave, Concord Road, London, W3 0RZ) (“Promotional Period”).
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The Event is open to owners (“you or Owner(s)) of a four-wheel drive (4WD) or 4 x 4 vehicle only (“Vehicle”). The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to reject any Vehicle that does not meet this criteria. Owners must be able to provide proof of ownership of the Vehicle subject to the booking upon request by the Promoter.
4. Bookings must be made in advance between 4 January 2022, 07h00am and 12 January 2022, 15h00pm (“Booking Period”). Any booking made after the Booking Period will be rejected.
5. Only one booking per household or Vehicle during the Promotional Period is permitted.
6. Completing a booking form does not guarantee a place at the Event. Bookings shall be limited to 10 and will be issued on a first come first served basis.
7. All bookings are provisional until you receive a confirmation email. In the event that you do not receive a confirmation email, your booking will not be considered confirmed (or valid).
8. During the Event, you (and any passengers in your Vehicle) must:- remain in the Vehicle at all times;- keep the Vehicle roof and windows up;- drive the Vehicle into the Event’s static construction; and- turn off the engine and apply the handbrake.
9. During the Event, the Promoter (or its agent) will apply mud to the Vehicle’s lower body and wheel arches only. Mud will not be applied to the front or rear windscreen or any glass or mirror of the Vehicle.
10. It is the Owner’s responsibility to ensure that the Vehicle is road-worthy, and its condition complies with all applicable laws (including but not limited to the Highway Code) before it leaves the Event.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for:- any postponement or cancellation of the Event, which is caused as a result of reasons beyond the Promoter’s control;- any loss or damage caused to the Vehicle during or after the Event (for example, as part of the Owner’s on-going journey);- any loss or damage caused to the Vehicle resulting from acts of third parties who are neither employees or persons acting under the instruction of the Promoter; and- any death or personal injury suffered by any person (including but not limited to the Owner or passenger of the Vehicle at the time of the Event), where such death or personal injury is caused by such person’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
12. The Event set up may differ from prior imagery seen on social media or other channels.
13. You will be responsible for the behaviour of yourself (and any passenger in your Vehicle) during the Event.
14. Owners that do not comply with these terms and conditions may be refused entry or participation at the Event.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to reject individual bookings and/or withdraw this Event at any time, without reason or notice (including where the Owner does not comply with these terms and conditions).
Promoter: Renault UK Limited t/a Dacia UK, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth WD3 9YS.