You're guaranteed to be driving with peace of mind!
We'll keep you moving with a courtesy car*
Subject to availability*
Fully trained Dacia technicians
Our accredited technicians go through ongoing training to ensure that they are always updated on the latest tools and trained in diagnostics for all our models
Video Health Check
If our expert technicians identify any issues, we’ll show you via video free of charge. Video highlighting any areas of concern.
Spread the Cost of Repairs with 0% Aftersales Finance
Aailable for all repairs, servicing, parts, and accessories (min spend applies)
Inflation Proof Servicing
Should you have chosen one of our affordable service plans you can rest assured that the cost of your scheduled maintenance will not increase during the period of your service plan.
Dacia genuine parts
We take pride in using only genuine, original Dacia parts for all repairs and
maintenance work which in turn increase safety, and effectively maintain your
Dacia’s value over time. You will benefit also from 1-year parts and labour
Free wash and vacuum when you visit
Available at participating dealers*
Transparent and simple pricing
We believe in transparent communication. We will provide you with a detailed explanation of the required repairs and the associated costs, giving you the opportunity to make an informed decision. Our goal is to ensure that our customers have complete control over the Dacia maintenance, and that you are satisfied with the work done.
Scope -Benefits to the Customer:
This parts warranty covers the replacement of defective RENAULT Original Equipment and RENAULT Approved Parts.
The Parts Warranty does not cover:
- The indirect consequences of any fault (including but not limited to loss of business and length of time off the road).
- If a part fails because it was improperly or incorrectly installed.
- Any components that have been changed or modified and the consequences (including but not limited to damage, premature wear, alterations) of such changes on RENAULT Approved Parts and RENAULT Original Equipment.
- The replacement of RENAULT Approved Parts and RENAULT Original Equipment damaged as a result of normal wear and tear. This includes (but is not limited to) items such as brake and clutch friction materials, exhausts, wiper blades and trim. However, such items are covered if replacement is required as a result of manufacturing or material defect.
- The damage resulting from poor Vehicle maintenance, especially when any instructions concerning the treatment, servicing frequency or care to be taken with regard to the RENAULT Approved Parts and RENAULT Original Equipment documentation or detailed on the Warranty & Service Sheet.
- Accidents and resulting impacts (including without limitation) scratch marks, chipping caused for any reason.
- Failure to comply with RENAULT’s recommendations as advised to end-customers in any medium from time to time.
- Effects associated with atmospheric pollution, effects of plant resin, effects of animal pollutants such as bird droppings, effects of chemicals.
- Transportation of products.
- Non-RENAULT approved accessories.
- The fitting of RENAULT Approved Parts and RENAULT Original Equipment installed without following RENAULT’s
recommendations as provided with the accessory or shown on the packaging or advised to the end-customer by RENAULT and/or the RENAULT Network from time to time.
- Damage caused by events beyond RENAULT’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
Lightning, fire, floods, earthquakes, acts of war, terrorism, civil commotion, sabotage, vandalism, acts of God, riots and attacks.
- The Vehicle has been used under conditions that do not conform to those stated in the Driver’s Handbook, the Warranty & Service Sheet and these Warranty Terms and Conditions (for example: overloading or the vehicle has been entered in any sort of sporting competition).
- Cost of labour to replace and fit the Approved RENAULT Part or RENAULT Original Equipment originally fitted by a non-approved RENAULT garage or independent repairer.
To benefit from the Warranty, the end-customer must:
- Go to any member of the RENAULT Network (comprising of RENAULT approved dealerships and approved repairers) and authorize it to carry out work covered by and detailed in the Parts Warranty.
-Present a valid business invoice for the RENAULT Approved Part and/or RENAULT Original Equipment to a member of the RENAULT Network.
-A member of the RENAULT network will carry out a technical assessment to confirm if the fault is a manufacturing or assembly defect recognized by RENAULT. In the event a defect has been verified by a member of the RENAUL network they should be asked to record or point out in writing, as soon as possible, any fault covered by the Warranty.
-The cost of labour to replace the defective RENAULT Approved Part or RENAULT Original Equipment will only be covered if the relevant part or equipment was originally fitted by a member of the RENAULT Network and such replacement is also carried out by a member of the RENAULT Network.
Compliance with Recall Notices
In the event that RENAULT contacts the Customer directly in respect of product safety recalls and quality realignment notices, these must be complied with in full. Failure to comply will invalidate the Warranty for any particular incident or claim relating to the product safety recall or quality realignment notice.
All Groupe RENAULT Original Equipment and Groupe RENAULT Approved Parts supplied under the Warranty are guaranteed under the terms of the Warranty for 12 months from the date the Approved RENAULT Part or RENAULT Original Equipment is invoiced to the customer or independent repairer by the RENAULT network. All RENAULT Approved Batteries supplied under the warranty are covered with a 3 years Warranty commencing from the invoice date to the customer or independent repairer.
Ownership of Parts replaced
In return for the replacement parts under the Warranty, the part(s) replaced within the scope of the Warranty rightfully become the property of RENAULT and the part(s) may be retained by the Dealer.
Outside the country of purchase, the Warranty will be valid under the same conditions as in the country of origin as long as the Vehicle remains registered within the geographic zone covered below:
UNITED KINGDOM - ANDORRA - AUSTRIA - BELGIUM - BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA - BULGARIA - CROATIA - CYPRUS - CZECH REPUBLIC - DENMARK - ESTONIA - FINLAND - FRANCE - GERMANY - GREECE - HUNGARY - ICELAND -IRELAND - ITALY - LATVIA - LICHTENSTEIN - LITHUANIA - LUXEMBOURG- MACEDONIA - MALTA - MONACO - NORWAY - NETHERLANDS - POLAND - PORTUGAL - ROMANIA - SAN MARINO - SERBIA - MONTENEGRO - SLOVAKIA- SLOVENIA - SPAIN - SWEDEN – SWITZERLAND.